Future of Skillwarz

France
Clan: oof

Re: Future of Skillwarz

Post by laugh » 09 Jul 2019

As it is a FreeToPlay game, and if it needs money to hold the servers, why not create a weapon skin system as in CS:GO with cases that we could drop at the end of the games, or pay for, or a VIP system ?

By VIP system I mean : getting double XP.
๐“ข๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ถ ๐“น๐“ป๐“ธ๐“ฏ๐“ฒ๐“ต๐“ฎ : https://steamcommunity.com/id/SupaSaiyajin

๐“œ๐“พ๐“ผ๐“ฒ๐“ฌ ๐“ธ๐“ฏ ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“ถ๐“ธ๐“ถ๐“ฎ๐“ท๐“ฝ :
France

Post by blasterant » 09 Jul 2019

I don't think much people would pay for a VIP pass that just give you double xp, and if I remember correctly, OneManArmy is against gambling (I'm refering to the CSGO case system but maybe you meant something else by that)
United States of America
Clan: OP

Post by impossybull » 10 Jul 2019

laugh I'm sorry but that sounds like a terrible idea. People hate pay to win systems; we need to find other ways to raise capital.
"Practice to gain skill"
โ€ƒโ€ƒโ€ƒโ€ƒโ€ƒโ€ƒโ€ƒโ€ƒโ€ƒโ€ƒImage
โ€ƒโ€ƒโ€ƒโ€ƒโ€ƒโ€ƒโ€ƒโ€ƒโ€ƒโ€ƒโ€ƒโ€ƒโ€ˆโ€ƒโ€ƒ"Think to gain strategy"

Member of Split, SWAT, Milk, RT, Dark Masters, Criminal Gamers, Fusion, Greg Heffley, and leader of OVERPOWERED.
France
Clan: oof

Post by laugh » 10 Jul 2019

laugh I'm sorry but that sounds like a terrible idea. People hate pay to win systems; we need to find other ways to raise capital.
That's not Pay2Win, only cosmetics.

By the way everyone is against my proposal, I understand but it's only a solution if OMA needs money to keep the servers up :?
๐“ข๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ถ ๐“น๐“ป๐“ธ๐“ฏ๐“ฒ๐“ต๐“ฎ : https://steamcommunity.com/id/SupaSaiyajin

๐“œ๐“พ๐“ผ๐“ฒ๐“ฌ ๐“ธ๐“ฏ ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“ถ๐“ธ๐“ถ๐“ฎ๐“ท๐“ฝ :
United States of America
Clan: OP

Post by impossybull » 11 Jul 2019

The thing is is that we don't even have spare assets lying around; they take a while to add just by themselves. We haven't had a new gun in like 15 updates because it just takes a long time. Things like camos can be added more easily (I think) but still take a while. Anything else would def be OP. Already if you donate you get a new class and all clan tag colors; anything else would probably be unfair.
"Practice to gain skill"
โ€ƒโ€ƒโ€ƒโ€ƒโ€ƒโ€ƒโ€ƒโ€ƒโ€ƒโ€ƒImage
โ€ƒโ€ƒโ€ƒโ€ƒโ€ƒโ€ƒโ€ƒโ€ƒโ€ƒโ€ƒโ€ƒโ€ƒโ€ˆโ€ƒโ€ƒ"Think to gain strategy"

Member of Split, SWAT, Milk, RT, Dark Masters, Criminal Gamers, Fusion, Greg Heffley, and leader of OVERPOWERED.