Skillwarz Championship

Austria
Clan: CG

Skillwarz Championship

Post by Trave » 22 Jun 2018

The first tournament in Skillwarz is about to start! If you haven't signed up yet you better be fast, there are not many slots left to join.

This tournament was created by SecretyRoyals who already made two posts announcing the Skillwarz Championship. He will also be providing the prices for the winner. Jovantone, Shotgunner and me are helping with the organization.
Many of you are probably confused about the tournament. How does it work? When will it take place? Is it a Team vs Team or a 1vs1? etc
Those who are already in the tournament know whats going on and how it will happen, however for those of you who feel like joining but are not sure how it works here is a little explanation.

How does it work?
This is a 1on1 tournament. The maps will be choosen randomly. There will be 2 Games for each 1vs1, the first one gungame, the second one Team Deathmatch. If both win one game, there will be a 3rd game (Deathmatch). There will always be one of the staff members spectating the matches to make sure everyone is playing fair and not using any unallowed advantages.

When will it start?
We are currently organizing the dates and times for the matches. However one thing we can already tell is that the tournament will be held on several days to make sure every participant has time.
UPDATE: The tournament has started.

You mentioned a price, what is it?
There will be a money price. For more informations, please message SecretyRoyals.

How do I sign up?
UPDATE: You can't sign up anymore, the tournament has started.

After I signed up, where will I get the informations?
It is very important for the participants to join our discord server: https://discord.gg/KmhYhRN

Current participants:
  • SecretyRoyals
    Trave
    LastSuggestion
    PoLive
    SHOTGUNNER
    Jovantone
    RottenCase
    NodeuSFlatcher
    HeadHunter
    FARMORIGPT14
    AhmtCG
    PeepFTP
    Pry
    fikhri737
    TioSpock
    BOT_C306

The matches:

ROUND 1
NodeuSFlatcher vs HeadHunter 6/28/2018 (5pm GMT+0)
PoLive vs Pry 6/29/2018 (6:30pm GMT+0)
SHOTGUNNER vs PeepFTP 6/29/2018 (9:30pm GMT+0)
RottenCase vs FARMORIGPT14 6/30/2018 (9am GMT+0)
Jovantone vs AhmtCG 6/30/2018 (12am GMT+0)
TioSpock vs BOT_C306 6/30/2018 (12:30am GMT+0)
Trave vs fikhri737 6/30/2018 (1pm GMT+0)
SecretyRoyals vs C0rpz 6/30/2018 (7pm GMT+0)

Once the Championship started all participants can post their results in here for others to check out.
Austria
Clan: CG

Post by Trave » 28 Jun 2018

The tournament has started and the first match finished. NodeuSFlatcher won 2:1 games against HeadHunter.

Also if you wanna check out the how we chose the maps(its hella legit): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Y9D-8CQU3Y