Sniper scopes

Brazil

Re: Sniper scopes

Post by SHOTGUNNER » 25 Jun 2018

That fucks up your aim on, because the 2 animations are too strong, i used to be agressive sniper on BF4 and i never had that problem, the problem is just the animations :p
Brazil

Post by Rik21 » 26 Jun 2018

It's like when you walk and mouse-look around at same time and the animations of breathing and delay, messes up the accuracy of the scope, is that what are you saying, ShotG?
I've seen in the comparison of SW and BF and the breathing ballance on scope and scope delay on mouse-looking are "exagerated" in SW than in BF, but there is no test showing what happens if you walk and turn mouse-look at same time on scope(this happens much on gameplay,so...).
Brazil

Post by SHOTGUNNER » 27 Jun 2018

Rik21, you are new on the game and i saw you playing a lot lately, every old player who have experience in this game and i talked about that agree with me, there is a problem with the animations, not even OMA plays as much as we do, i never saw he using snipers, only assault rifles, talk about that with TioSpock or BOT_C306 and you will see that
Brazil

Post by SHOTGUNNER » 27 Jun 2018

I'm playing everyday and i saying what i see, no one is aiming to the head with snipers because of that animations, the majority of the kills are bodyshots, same for assault rifles, they are extremely more powerfull than any other weapon (not to much of a problem right now)
Brazil

Post by Rik21 » 27 Jun 2018

SHOTGUNNER wrote:
27 Jun 2018
Rik21, you are new on the game and i saw you playing a lot lately, every old player who have experience in this game and i talked about that agree with me, there is a problem with the animations, not even OMA plays as much as we do, i never saw he using snipers, only assault rifles, talk about that with TioSpock or BOT_C306 and you will see that
That's an point. Because assault rifles are versatile. Having semi and auto modes make it accurate and mortal. Could you upload a video showing witch problem is making shooting with sniper's scope difficult? Actually in this game is easier to kill with an assault rifle than a sniper or even with the MG and shotguns.because it's versatility is op for others weapons that are for specific situations.
Brazil

Post by Rik21 » 27 Jun 2018

Maybe we(the community) can make maps that are sufficiently bigger to make all classes usefull and helpful for others players.Well, teamplay matters too. :D. Anyway, I made a test with the scope movement and shooting. The accuracy is fucked up if you strafe and shoot, the shot goes in random directions and not to the center of scope. This is a really big problem of gameplay to me. And the movement of the scope is so much that i have to waste about 30s to shoot it right where I want or preview the movement to it go over the other player but they are always moving so it's really bad.