Please unban me

China

Please unban me

Post by virusaccount2 » 13 Feb 2019

Hello I am writing because I want to be unbanned from this game. I got muted for spreading racist words in the chat and I got angry and went to the forum and pretend to be famous chinese streamer. I just want to play this game with friend please I am sorry for what I say.
Macedonia

Post by supra » 13 Feb 2019

First you lie to us (poor lie though, nobody believed you), then insult the whole community, then insult the developer and game directly (with swearing which is also against rules), call him "desperate" and now you ask for an un-ban after less than 24h since you did all that? Who's desperate now? How ironic it is that you said that.

Seriously though... how short-tempered are you.. I'm assuming you'll do the same thing again after 10min of me posting this, right? Well, good luck with your appeal ;)
Feel free to send me a private message or mention me in our discord server if you need help with anything in-game.
https://discord.gg/HxMZHmm
China

Post by virusaccount2 » 14 Feb 2019

I am writing with google translate. I like this game otherwise I will not play it or come to forum to play. I did not know what I said to get muted in the first place. I got mute permanently for something I didn't understand. This is why I get angry.

I am sorry to creator and community for everything I say. I will not be rude again. Please give me another chance.
Macedonia

Post by supra » 14 Feb 2019

Even though I believe in giving everyone a second chance, I'd say behavior like that should be punished with a permanent ban since we don't need toxic members like you. I don't get why you think that saying "I used google translate" will change anything, that just means you swore in your main language and translated it (how do you even see that as a defence?)
Of course you "don't remember" what you did, (not very believable) but the admin that muted you, P33K, most likely does. Maybe think before you "translate" texts that will get you muted and perhaps next time you join a new game you'll bother to read the rules it has.

If the developer (OneManArmy) decides to have a more forgiving opinion than mine, your ban might be removed eventually.. perhaps a week or month, or even more, but I can't assume for others (I'm hoping for "never" ;)).

The thing with this community is that it actually cares about how people act, we don't like toxic people and we don't just let it slide like some other games do (for example, look at the horrific CS:GO community. Of course though, there is many more people in that game which cannot be taken care of). Well, if you do come back some day I hope that you've learned your lesson.
Feel free to send me a private message or mention me in our discord server if you need help with anything in-game.
https://discord.gg/HxMZHmm
Latvia
Clan: SW

Post by OneManArmy » 15 Feb 2019

Ban removed, but i am more then sure that you will continue write something stupid in chat, so ban in chat will stay.
Topic locked.